So I’m going back home to Los Angeles for a couple weeks and I am already thinking about the food I’m going to eat and the people I’m going to see but I’m pretty bummed about the recent fires in LA. What gives? I mean, I know it happens every year and the fires are simply doing their job–ruining lives and causing distress. Well I hope they end soon and when I get there in October they haven’t done too much damage.
- RT @KatinaCorrao: Just added....@ladybeewhy !!!! Becky Yamamoto! Spread the word! @ucbtny @LITJcomedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/mpYacA2kHY 2 days ago
- RT @iamtimellis: No Walls Party - music! comedy! action! - hope to see you there! littlefieldnyc.com/event/1464583 #Immigration #NoBanNoWall #Brookl… 6 days ago
- RT @ajgoldberg: Nobody does a better Donald Trump than @TonyAtamanuik youtube.com/watch?v=VbIMFL… 1 week ago
- RT @JordanUhl: when you hear o'reilly is getting fired https://t.co/cnA4NMBttm 1 week ago
- RT @GailMeetsGirls: Check out the new episode of Gail Meets Girls with Becky Yamamoto @ladybeewhy and Kendra Cunningham @theotherkendra htt… 1 week ago
9 By Design airhead Bravo challah bread arms double down Erin Rose Foley fashion schmasion fashion smashion food foodie? gemini gossip gal guidos interview jcrew kfc life master of disguise Matt Sharp Memory Lane Millionaire Matchmaker monday nerd new obsession New Years Obsessions overalls pancakes Patti Stanger scary stories schmo seasonal trouble stef subway The Jersey Shore The Rentals the situation Tyra Banks weekly horoscope weird stuff Wish You Were Here wow