Today I went to my first day of Jury Duty service and I didn’t want to be there. I don’t think anyone wanted to be there. I put on my most resentful face, which wasn’t difficult because I was so tired. Well, it looks like I might be assigned or picked or whatever for a case. Oh man. I guess it’s not that bad, right? I mean there is the prospect of being surrounded by glossy orange wood panels all day. Life could be worse. I was advised by people to act like an anarchist or like a jerk so I would be dismissed, but that feels kind of childish, but maybe I’d get my way if I did that.
- RT @KatinaCorrao: Just added....@ladybeewhy !!!! Becky Yamamoto! Spread the word! @ucbtny @LITJcomedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/mpYacA2kHY 2 days ago
- RT @iamtimellis: No Walls Party - music! comedy! action! - hope to see you there! littlefieldnyc.com/event/1464583 #Immigration #NoBanNoWall #Brookl… 6 days ago
- RT @ajgoldberg: Nobody does a better Donald Trump than @TonyAtamanuik youtube.com/watch?v=VbIMFL… 1 week ago
- RT @JordanUhl: when you hear o'reilly is getting fired https://t.co/cnA4NMBttm 1 week ago
- RT @GailMeetsGirls: Check out the new episode of Gail Meets Girls with Becky Yamamoto @ladybeewhy and Kendra Cunningham @theotherkendra htt… 1 week ago
9 By Design airhead Bravo challah bread arms double down Erin Rose Foley fashion schmasion fashion smashion food foodie? gemini gossip gal guidos interview jcrew kfc life master of disguise Matt Sharp Memory Lane Millionaire Matchmaker monday nerd new obsession New Years Obsessions overalls pancakes Patti Stanger scary stories schmo seasonal trouble stef subway The Jersey Shore The Rentals the situation Tyra Banks weekly horoscope weird stuff Wish You Were Here wow