So I lied. I’m not returning the Birks. I don’t know if I said I was returning the Birks, but I’m not. I wore them out in public today and so now I can’t return them. But I have to say, while walking in them I felt like a rugged person. The sort of person that gets things in bulk bags at the market, like bulk raisins and bulk quinoa and eats things from an eco friendly take out container. Like a hippie. I should have just said that first. I feel like a hippie. It’s okay. I should get in touch with that more. I’m from LA, and so, y’know I have the tofu tendencies. But I have to return those other shoes. I can’t fart walk.
- RT @KatinaCorrao: Just added....@ladybeewhy !!!! Becky Yamamoto! Spread the word! @ucbtny @LITJcomedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/mpYacA2kHY 2 days ago
- RT @iamtimellis: No Walls Party - music! comedy! action! - hope to see you there! littlefieldnyc.com/event/1464583 #Immigration #NoBanNoWall #Brookl… 6 days ago
- RT @ajgoldberg: Nobody does a better Donald Trump than @TonyAtamanuik youtube.com/watch?v=VbIMFL… 1 week ago
- RT @JordanUhl: when you hear o'reilly is getting fired https://t.co/cnA4NMBttm 1 week ago
- RT @GailMeetsGirls: Check out the new episode of Gail Meets Girls with Becky Yamamoto @ladybeewhy and Kendra Cunningham @theotherkendra htt… 1 week ago
9 By Design airhead Bravo challah bread arms double down Erin Rose Foley fashion schmasion fashion smashion food foodie? gemini gossip gal guidos interview jcrew kfc life master of disguise Matt Sharp Memory Lane Millionaire Matchmaker monday nerd new obsession New Years Obsessions overalls pancakes Patti Stanger scary stories schmo seasonal trouble stef subway The Jersey Shore The Rentals the situation Tyra Banks weekly horoscope weird stuff Wish You Were Here wow