So this week I started becoming focused on my bunion. It’s not a major bunion. It’s just there and it can’t be denied. I spoke with a friend about it and she said she knew of a friend who just got it removed. Simple as that, with health insurance, of course. Well I don’t have health insurance right now, so that’s not going to happen. But what if I did get it removed? It sounds pretty painful because basically they cut in there and shave off your BONE. That’s right, your bone! And according to Web MD, there’s a chance it can grow back, plus you have to be off your feet for like 6 weeks or something. Man. I like having feet that work. I don’t think I can seriously consider getting my bunion cut off. But to all those who have gone through this in the past, I salute you. Maybe I’ll change my tune when I get insurance one day.
- RT @KatinaCorrao: Just added....@ladybeewhy !!!! Becky Yamamoto! Spread the word! @ucbtny @LITJcomedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/mpYacA2kHY 2 days ago
- RT @iamtimellis: No Walls Party - music! comedy! action! - hope to see you there! littlefieldnyc.com/event/1464583 #Immigration #NoBanNoWall #Brookl… 6 days ago
- RT @ajgoldberg: Nobody does a better Donald Trump than @TonyAtamanuik youtube.com/watch?v=VbIMFL… 1 week ago
- RT @JordanUhl: when you hear o'reilly is getting fired https://t.co/cnA4NMBttm 1 week ago
- RT @GailMeetsGirls: Check out the new episode of Gail Meets Girls with Becky Yamamoto @ladybeewhy and Kendra Cunningham @theotherkendra htt… 1 week ago
9 By Design airhead Bravo challah bread arms double down Erin Rose Foley fashion schmasion fashion smashion food foodie? gemini gossip gal guidos interview jcrew kfc life master of disguise Matt Sharp Memory Lane Millionaire Matchmaker monday nerd new obsession New Years Obsessions overalls pancakes Patti Stanger scary stories schmo seasonal trouble stef subway The Jersey Shore The Rentals the situation Tyra Banks weekly horoscope weird stuff Wish You Were Here wow