Monday is here. Greetings. This weekend was a great time with friends upstate. This is a picture of stuff in a gorge. Oh the trees and the moss and lichen. It was nice to escape for a bit and cook meat on an open fire. I am not very outdoorsy as you might know. I try to pretend that I’m down with the outdoors but really, I’m a little scared. I keep worrying I took home a tick and I won’t find out til much later, but by then it will have burrowed its way into my brain and I will never be the same. It’s just a little story I make for myself for fun. Happy Monday!
- RT @BraddJaffy: As the House delays the health care vote, President Trump honked the horn while meeting with truckers at the White House ht… 2 days ago
- TOUCHE! I had a grand time on TOUCHE with Jeff and Jenn! Listen to it! Thanks for having me, friends! twitter.com/TouchePodcast/… 3 days ago
- Had a blast chatting on TOUCHE!!!! twitter.com/boomboomhiller… 3 days ago
- RT @BearsActHuman: When you wave at somebody you think you know... https://t.co/QeR2cjaA4U 3 days ago
- RT @KatinaCorrao: Tickets are going fast! Reserve your seat today! ❤️ @thepitnyc @ladybeewhy #nyc #comedy https://t.co/7AYimiUEQK 3 days ago
9 By Design airhead Bravo challah bread arms double down Erin Rose Foley fashion schmasion fashion smashion food foodie? gemini gossip gal guidos interview jcrew kfc life master of disguise Matt Sharp Memory Lane Millionaire Matchmaker monday nerd new obsession New Years Obsessions overalls pancakes Patti Stanger scary stories schmo seasonal trouble stef subway The Jersey Shore The Rentals the situation Tyra Banks weekly horoscope weird stuff Wish You Were Here wow